Since being robbed at gunpoint in October, Kim Kardashian hasn’t said much about what happened to her.

Last week a number of suspects were taken into custody by Paris police and recently several arrests were made. In the wake of these developments, France’s Le Journal du Dimanche published Kim Kardashian’s statement given to the police immediately following the robbery.

In the statement, Kardashian West reveals she and her sister and a friend Simone Harouche had returned from a Paris Fashion Week event around midnight on Oct. 3. The others left around 1 a.m. and Kardashian said she went upstairs and put on a robe and started tackling some work.

Via Page Six:

“I heard noises at the door, like footsteps, and I asked, shouting, who was there. No one answered,” she said. “I called at 2:56 a.m. my bodyguard. I saw through the sliding door two people coming, plus the man from the reception who was strapped.” The concierge, who has only identified himself as 39-year-old Mr. Abdulrahman, said the pack of gunmen forced him to lead them to Kardashian’s door.

The two men were hooded, the one had a ski mask and he had a cap and a jacket with ‘Police’ written on it,” Kardashian continued. “The individual with the ski goggles rips out my Blackberry phone.” She described one of the robbers as a “European-type individual” who spoke to her in French and was skinny and dressed in all black.”